Introduction of Wood Door
When framed in wood for snug fitting of a door, the doorway consists of two vertical jambs on either side, a lintel or head jamb at the top, and perhaps a threshold at the bottom. When a door has more than one movable section, one of the sections may be called a leaf.
Interior Sliding Glass Door
1) Door structure:
Rails/Stiles: Finger joint pine/fir+MDF on both sides, 0.5mm veneer laminated
Panel: 18mm MDF/30mm MDF
Edge lipping: Solid wood lipping/ Veneer lipping
Molding: veneered MDF or solid wood
Glass: tempered or texture glass
Veneer: sapele, oak, walnut, teak, mahogany, cherry, beech, maple, pine, etc.
FJT and edge glued Fir+MDF/ plywood+0.5mm veneer
Solid wood or MDF/Plywood with veneer wrapped.
4) Design: You can you choose from our catalog or website. Customization is available.
Standard size: 80"(Length)*30/32/36"Width* 1-3/8 or 1-3/4".
6) Hardware: lock, hinge, door viewer, rubber sealer, door closer., etc
7) Finish: unfinished, PU, NC, Water based, and UV
8) Color: We have various of colors for your choice. Customized colors are also available.
9) Opening direction: Inward/outward, left/right
1.EPE film wrapped on surface
2.Carton box outside
3.Pallet bottom. Or as the customers' requirement.
35days after payment