Put the hot cold should pad into freezer to be refrigerated for an hour before taking out for use.
2. Hot compress:
Put the hot cold should pad into microwave oven or cover completely with water at medium power setting for 40 seconds interval each time until reaching the required temperature or soak
into hot water approx. 80-90 degree Celsius for 3-5 minutes.
2. Remain soft after freezing, reusable.
3. Different shapes, sizes, and colors are available.
4. Non-toxic, non-caustic.
1. Cold compress: physical therapy for traumatic hemorrhage, heatstroke, itch, headache, strain, scald, fatigue.
2. Hot compress: alleviate rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica, vertebral pain, improve mucous membrane scar after surgery.
3. First-aid must haves for every family.
- FOB Port: Shanghai
- Lead Time: 30 - 35 days
- HTS Code: 3824.99.99 90
- Dimensions per Unit: 15.5 × 13 × 1 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 63 Grams
- Units per Export Carton: 121
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 43 × 25 × 22 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 8.4 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Western Europe